In this quiz, it does not matter how much you know, but it tests your ability to think! You can’t google the answer, don’t cheat and figure them out on paper either. Just think of the answers in your head. This might be the ultimate intelligence quiz because knowledge doesn’t matter here, it’s how you think that will help you nail it.
1. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard’s image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.
2. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of fourteen legs.
3. A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making four diameter cuts. true or false?
4. The word, “mineral,” can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, “parliament.”
5.27 minutes before 7 o’clock is 33 minutes past 5 o’clock.
2. This statement is false. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of twelve (12) legs.
3. True, WHEN WE CUT A PIE INTO 4 PIECES, IT IS DIVIDED INTO 8 PIECES WHICH IS MORE THAN 7
“27 minutes before 7 o’clock is 33 minutes past 5 o’clock”
The statement is a comparison of two phrases. So the mathematical statement become to make the statement true. If in case it is not true then the statement is false.
Let “27 minutes before 7 o’clock” is p.
“33 minutes past 5 o’clock” is q
The next step is define p.
p = 27 minutes before 7 o’clock
q = 33 minutes pass 5 o’clock
Since p is not equal to q, then the statement is false.