This collection of brain-teasingly tricky riddles for adults and older kids will have you scratching your head in puzzlement. Don’t worry though, because the answers are below too!
So riddle yourself silly and see how many of these difficult riddles you can get right, then challenge your friends and family to do better.
Can you solve these tricky riddles in less than 3 minutes?
1. What has to be broken before it can be used?
2. Jimmy’s mother had three children. The first was called April, the second was called May. What was the name of the third?
3. What has a head and a tail but nobody?
4. What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it?
5. You can hold it without using your hands or your arms. What is it?
6. It’s so fragile that even just saying its name can break it. What is it?
7. What building has the most stories?
Scroll down to check out the answer:
1 An egg.
3. A coin.
4. A teapot.
5. Your breath.
7. The library.