Riddles are proven to help improve our brain function, logical thinking, and concentration! We love finding challenging puzzles for you to try out so this is a new series of brainteasers for you! What are you waiting for, give it a go!
Can you solve this riddle?
This one isn’t so hard.
Did you figure it out? The answer is of course,
There’s no question mark here because it’s a statement. The mother’s name is What.
We here have prepared some fun brainteasers that kids crack in no time but leave adults scratching their heads.
1. People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
2. A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it?
3. A sundial has the fewest moving parts of any timepiece. Which has the most?
4. What is unusual about the following words: revive, banana, grammar, voodoo, assess, potato, dresser, uneven?
5. What makes this number unique — 8,549,176,320?
6. Put a coin into an empty bottle and insert a cork into the neck. How can you remove the coin without removing the cork or breaking the bottle?
7. Two boxers are in a match scheduled for 12 rounds. (Pure boxing only – no kicking, UFC takedowns, or anything else). One of the boxers gets knocked out after only six rounds, yet no man throws a punch. How is this possible?
8. In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, that same person is 10 years old. How can this be?
Ready for the answers?
1. A plate.
2. The river was frozen.
3. An hourglass, with thousands of grains of sand.
4. Take the first letter of each word and place it at the end. It will spell the same word backward.
5. It contains each number, zero through nine, in alphabetical order.
6. Push the cork down into the bottle. Then shake the coin out.
7. Both boxers are female.
8. The person was born in 2005 B.C.
How many did you get right?