There’s nothing quite like a good riddle, and this is one that is melting the minds of the Internet as we speak. It seems really simple, but yet 97% of people get it wrong on the first try.
Think you’re part of the 3%?
Let’s give it a try…
This one isn’t so hard.
What am I to Teresa?
The answer is B. Teresa’s DAUGHTER
Were you able to find all the answers? If you got 100%, You totally nailed this super tricky test! Your attention to detail is impeccable and you have amazing cognitive abilities! Nothing goes past you unnoticed! You made it! Awesome.
Daily Riddle #3: Only 1 Out Of 50 People Will Be Able To Work This Out!
We love a good riddle – it gets your brain working and is the perfect midday distraction! We have collected a series of mind-bending questions to test your brainteaser skills! Challenge yourself and see if you can figure it out.
1. At first, I am rich then at the very end it sadly gets hard. What’s my name?
2. A girl was 15 in 1990, and in 1995 she turned 10. How is this possible?
3. If I have 3 apples and you take 2 away from me, how many apples do you have?
4. How many flies are flying if there are 3 half flies plus a fly and a half?
5. A is B’s father, but B isn’t A’s son. How can this be?
6. What is as big as an elephant but doesn’t weigh anything?
7. I won’t give my love to Rose, I won’t give this rose to Mary. But combine my past lovers and you’ll see who I wanna marry.
8. Who does it, doesn’t say Who receives it, doesn’t know. Who knows it, doesn’t want it. What is it?
Scroll down to check your answers!
Did you get it? Here is the answer:
2. The girl lived before Christ. Therefore, in 1995 B.C. she was 10 years old, and in 1990 she turned 15.
3. If I have 3 apples and you take 2, then you have 2 apples.
4. Just one fly. Half flies neither exist nor can they fly.
5. B is A’s daughter, not his son.
6. An elephant’s shadow.
8. A lie.