Can You Solve This Riddle?
Need a little break to unwind with some fun brain teasers? Solve this funny riddle. It seems easy but so many people get wrong…
People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?
This one isn’t so hard.
Who am I?
Can You Solve ALL Of The Riddles In This Tricky Series? Take 1
Can you solve these riddles?
1. Which months have 28 days?
2. Why do giraffes drink more water in March than in February?
3. What has a face but no body?
4. If a rooster lays an egg on the top of a bell tower, from which side will the egg fall?
5. Everyone steps on me, but I never step on anyone. Everyone asks where I am, but I don’t ask for anyone. Who am 1?
6. A white horse entered the Black Sea. How did it come out?
7. A couple of newlyweds are looking for a church to get married in, but all of them are closed. How can they get married?
8. I have a cat that has 3 kittens: Mopsy, Topsy, and Spot. What is the mother’s name.
Did you figure it out? Here’s the answer:
1. All months have 28 days.
2. Because March has more days than February.
3. A coin.
4. Nowhere, because roosters don’t lay eggs
5. The street.
6. It came out wet.
7. They’re already married.
8. There’s no question mark here because it’s a statement. The mother’s name is What.
Did you get it right? Did you have a wrong initial answer?