Read the riddle carefully, because you never know, the answer may already be staring right at you! Look between the lines and make sure to read each individual word, often in a different context.
Hint: remember when you were at school learning the rhyme that told you how many days are in each month.
Can you do it?
Most months have 30 or 31 days – but how many months have 28 days?
Think twice before giving the answer. Don’t rush it! When you’ve decided, look beneath the picture for the answer!
The answer is that all 12 months have 28 days! Even those who have 30 or 31 also have 28, right? I have to admit that I got this one wrong!
Daily Riddle #1: Only 1 Out Of 50 People Will Be Able To Work This Out!
Try to figure out this riddle to get your brain working.
We love a good riddle – it gets your brain working and is the perfect midday distraction! We have collected a series of mind-bending questions to test your brainteaser skills! Challenge yourself and see if you can figure it out.
Tougher than you thought it was? Few more questions to go! Keep your head up! We hope that you’re doing well so far! Ok, break time’s over, moving on!
Scroll down to check your answers!
Did you get it? Here is the answer:
1. They were not twins but triplets!
2. The person was born in 2005 B.C. Hence we count backward.
3. The clock is 360°, and every hour a clock hand turns through 30°. At 3:15, the minute hand will be exactly at three hours. But the hour hand will be 1/4 of the way between three and four hours. Multiply 30° by 0.25, and get the answer — 7.5°.
4. If we put a square cover on a manhole at the wrong angle it will immediately fall down. This won’t happen with a round cover.
5. Of course, it’s impossible to count this. It’s important you give a decisive answer to this question, without getting lost guessing. For example, we need to pay $10 per window.
6. Suggest dividing the gold between 51% of the team.
7. Exactly 22 times.
8. He stopped at the enemy’s hotel in Monopoly.
9. The best answer is: A database is a place where lots of information is stored. It helps people remember important things. And now go play with your friends outside.