The latest one to get people thinking doesn’t necessarily require maths skills or lateral thinking but is a simple test of your observation skills.
You’re told there is a mistake and asked to identify it. You probably won’t notice it immediately, but once you do… you’ll be kicking yourself.
Give yourself 10 seconds to spot the error. How quickly can you see it?
Spend 10s of your life to find the mistake in the picture?
How fast can you find them? if you can find the mistake, congratulation you have good eyesight!
If not, check the answer below:
Many Adults Are Stumped By This Kid Riddle– Can You Solve It?
Riddles are a fantastic way to stimulate young brains. Kids love to explore and the more they explore, the more will be their creative enhancement.
Here are some riddles that people often use in school to make the class more active. Many adult try to do it but they can not find the right answer.
So, in your free time, give it a try! If you can find all the answer you are truly a genius!
Now, Let’s start:
1. I am the biggest alphabet, as I contain the most water in the world. Who am I?
2. I have all the knowledge you have. But I am small as your fist that your hands can hold me. Who am I?.
3. What has hands but cannot clap?.
4. I am tall when I am young and I am short when I am old. What am I?
5. What is at the end of a rainbow?
Let’s thinking carefully. They are tricky questions.
The answer will be shown bellow but don’t cheat.
1. Ans. Alphabet ‘C’
2. Ans. I am your Brain.
3. Ans. A clock
4. Ans. A candle
5. Ans. The Letter ‘W’