Do you love cracking some puzzles? In case your answer is yes, then, you can surely get the answer to this one! Just bear in mind that this very simple puzzle has nothing to do with math. Ready?
Note: The answer is provided below!
So do you have an answer now? If yes, let’s check if it is correct!
(Please don’t scroll down unless you’re already done answering.)
Is your answer correct? We hope it is! Challenge your friends and family members by sharing this very simple puzzle with them!
Daily Riddle #3: Only 1 Out Of 50 People Will Be Able To Work This Out!
We love a good riddle – it gets your brain working and is the perfect midday distraction! We have collected a series of mind-bending questions to test your brainteaser skills! Challenge yourself and see if you can figure it out.
1. At first, I am rich then at the very end it sadly gets hard. What’s my name?
2. A girl was 15 in 1990, and in 1995 she turned 10. How is this possible?
3. If I have 3 apples and you take 2 away from me, how many apples do you have?
4. How many flies are flying if there are 3 half flies plus a fly and a half?
5. A is B’s father, but B isn’t A’s son. How can this be?
6. What is as big as an elephant but doesn’t weigh anything?
7. I won’t give my love to Rose, I won’t give this rose to Mary. But combine my past lovers and you’ll see who I wanna marry.
8. Who does it, doesn’t say Who receives it, doesn’t know. Who knows it, doesn’t want it. What is it?
Scroll down to check your answers!
Did you get it? Here is the answer:
2. The girl lived before Christ. Therefore, in 1995 B.C. she was 10 years old, and in 1990 she turned 15.
3. If I have 3 apples pund and you take 2, then you have 2 apples.
4. Just one fly. Half flies neither exist nor can they fly.
5. B is A’s daughter, not his son.
6. An elephant’s shadow.
8. A lie.