If you want to solve this puzzle, just look at this block of text we have provided you with seemingly random letters and try and find your name. This puzzle is 100% a lot harder than most people will expect it to be so don’t try to solve it quickly.
Can you find your name in this Puzzle Picture?
Here is the answer:
Do you see what we did there?
Most people are tricked with the very title of the article. Even though you’re looking for your name, you should be looking for “your name”.
This May Be An 8th-Grade Maths Problem But It Is Stumping The Internet
By the time we reach adulthood, however, most of us have forgotten the basic principles of doing the math that help to make this problem relatively simple.
In order to understand the information behind the problem, it was necessary to talk to some certified math teachers. Go ahead and try it for yourself and then look down to see if you have the correct answer or not.
The math problem is: 50 + 50 – 25 x 0 + 2 + 2 = ?
The correct answer would look something like this: 50+50-25×0+2+2 = 104
Here are the basic principles:
1. You first do what’s in the parentheses (in this situation, there are none)
2. Second, exponents (again, there are none)
3. Third, any multiplication or division (whichever comes first) from left to right (-25 x 0 =0)
4. You now have 50+50-0+2+2
5. Fourth, you do addition and subtraction from left to right, 50+50 = 100
6. Now you have 100-0+2+2
7. This gives you the correct answer of 104