1. In a one-story blue house, there was a blue person, a blue cat, a bluefish, a blue computer, a blue chair, a blue table, a blue telephone, a blue shower – everything blue! What color were the stairs?
2. What starts with the letter ‘t’, is filled with ‘t’ and ends in ‘t’?
3. Which weighs more, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers?
4. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
5. You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
6. You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make it longer?
7. Name four days of the week that start with the letter “t”?
You have 10′ to find all the answers, if you can find them all, congratulation you are a genius! But if you can not find them, check the answer below:
1. Ans. There were no stairs as it was a one-story house.
2. Ans. A teapot
3. Ans. Neither, they both weigh one pound
4. Ans. A towel
5. Ans. The match
6. Ans. You draw a shorter line next to it, and it becomes the longer line.
7. Ans. Tuesday, Thursday, Today, and Tomorrow
See more: Think outside the box. How can that be?
Riddles are often tricky and it is important to try to think a little outside the box to figure them out. this one is no exception.
How can that be?
Here comes today’s challenge, in the picture below.
“A man was 15 years old in 1990. But that same person is 10 years old in 1995. How can that be?”
The puzzle is anything but simple. Can you solve it?
Here is the answer
If you failed to figure out the answer, then check the answer below:
Answer: it was BC (Before Christ). So 1990 years before the birth of Jesus the man was 15. And in 1995, 5 years before that (1995 BC), the same man was 10.