Kids love to test riddles out on their friends and family. Furthermore, they are sure to get a fair few laughs – and groans.
Check out the following riddles and answers to keep the kids giggling.
The answer will be shown at the bottom of the article:
1. What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
2. What two keys can’t open any door?
3. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
4. What is the easiest way to double your money?
5. What has a neck but no head?
6. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
7. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
8. What has to be broken before you can use it?
9. Everyone has it and no one can lose it. What is it?
10. What goes up and doesn’t come down?
1. Ans. Short
2. Ans. A monkey and a donkey
3. Ans. Footprints
4. Ans. Put it in front of the mirror!
5. Ans. A bottle
6. Ans. A glove
7. Ans. A clock!
8. Ans. An egg
9. Ans. A shadow
10. Ans. Your age