1. Scientists are trying to find out what is between earth and heaven. Can you find me?
2. Everyone in the world breaks me when they speak every time. Who am I?
3. I start with ‘P’ and end with ‘E’, but I have thousands of letters. Find me!
4. Railroad crossing, watch out of cars. Can you spell that without any “r’s”?
5. When you look for something. Why is it always in the last place you look?
6. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
7. I am full of keys but I can’t open any door. What am I?
8. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday?
9. What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
10. I am light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for more than five minutes. What am I?
1. Ans. ‘AND’.
2. Ans. SILENCE
3. Ans. Post Office
4. Ans. T-H-A-T
5. Ans. Because you stop looking once you find it.
6. Ans. He sleeps only at night
7. Ans. A piano
8. Ans. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
9. Ans. A coat of paint
10. Ans. Breath