Test your wits with our hardest riddles ever. Can you solve them?
Riddles are proven to help improve our brain function, logical thinking, and concentration! We love finding challenging puzzles for you to try out so this is a new series of brainteasers for you! What are you waiting for, give it a go!
Can you solve this riddle?
Wait! Take some time for the answer.
This one isn’t so hard.
Did you figure it out? The answer is of course,
Ahead A head
We here have prepared some fun brainteasers that kids crack in no time but leave adults scratching their heads.
1. What has 4 letters, occasionally has 12 letters, always has 6 letters, but never has 5 letters.
2. Lose me once I’ll come back stronger, lose me twice I’ll leave forever, what am I?
3. A man is alone in his house washing dishes. When he looks down, there are more glasses in the sink than there were before. How?
4. As a stone inside a tree, I’ll help your words outlive thee. But if you push me as I stand, the more I move the less I am.
5. What is a fruit that you can take away the first letter of and it becomes a crime, you can take away the first 2 letters and it becomes an animal, and when you take away the first and last letters it becomes a form of music?
6. If you throw me out the window, you’ll leave a grieving wife. But leave me in the middle of the door, And you might just save a life. What am I?
7. I am clean when I’m black, dirty when I’m white. What am I?
1. “What” — 4 letters, “Occasionally” — 12 letters, “Always” — 6 letters, “Never” — 5 letters.
2. A tooth.
3. His glasses fell into the sink when he looked down.
4. A pencil.
5. A grape.
6. The letter “n”.