Carefully look at the image below and try to count the number of Women in the picture below;
How many women can you find in this picture?
The standing woman
A full woman on right hand.
A woman\’s face on right hand
A woman\’s face with the right hand as the nose and necklace as the closed eyes.
Can You Solve This Tricky Riddle?
We love a good riddle – it gets your brain working and is the perfect midday distraction! We have collected a series of mind-bending questions to test your brainteaser skills! Challenge yourself and see if you can figure it out.
1. Which months have 28 days?
2. What has a face but no body?
3. If a rooster lays an egg on the top of a bell tower, from which side will the egg fall?
4. Everyone steps on me, but I never step on anyone. Everyone asks where I am but I don’t ask for anyone Who am I?
5. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old What am I?
6. 2 mothers and 2 daughters were traveling together in a car that only had 3 passengers. How is that possible?
7. What’s heavier, 10 pounds of tomatoes or 10 pounds of feathers?
8. What comes once in a year, twice in a month, 4 times in a week, and 6 times in a day?
1. All months have 28 days.
2. A coin.
3. Nowhere, roosters don’t lay eggs.
4. The street.
5. A candle.
6. The grandmother, mother, and daughter are traveling together.
7. They’re both 10 pounds
8. The answer is the letter ‘E’. Once in the word yEar. Twice in “EvEry month”. Four times in “EvEry wEEk”. Six times in “EvEry wEEkEndEr.