We love a good riddle – it gets your brain working and is the perfect midday distraction! We have collected a series of mind-bending questions to test your brainteaser skills! Challenge yourself and see if you can figure it out.
A tricky riddle
What is the answer?
1. In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, that same person is 10 years old. How can this be?
2. At first, I am rich then at the very end it sadly gets hard. What’s my name?
3. If I have 3 apples and you take 2 away from me, how many apples do you have?
4. How many flies are flying if there are 3 half flies plus a fly and a half?
5. A is B’s father, but B isn’t A’s son. How can this be?
6. What is as big as an elephant but doesn’t weigh anything?
7. I won’t give my love to Rose, I won’t give this rose to Mary. But combine my past lovers and you’ll see who I wanna marry.
8. Who does it, doesn’t say Who receives it, doesn’t know. Who knows it, doesn’t want it. What is it?
Scroll down to check your answers!
Did you get it? Here is the answer:
1. The person lived before Christ. Therefore, in 1995 B.C. She/he was 10 years old, and in 1990 she/he turned 15.
3. If I have 3 apples and you take 2, then you have 2 apples.
4. Just one fly. Half flies neither exist nor can they fly.
5. B is A’s daughter, not his son.
6. An elephant’s shadow.
8. A lie.
How many answers did you get right?