Riddles are proven to help improve our brain function, logical thinking, and concentration! We love finding challenging puzzles for you to try out so this is a new series of brainteasers for you! What are you waiting for, give it a go!
Can you solve these riddle?
1. Which months have 28 days?
2. Why do giraffes drink more water in March than in February?
3. What has a face but no body?
4. If a rooster lays an egg on the top of a bell tower, from which side will the egg fall?
5. Everyone steps on me, but I never step on anyone. Everyone asks where I am, but I don’t ask for anyone. Who am 1?
6. A white horse entered the Black Sea. How did it come out?
7. A couple of newlyweds are looking for a church to get married in, but all of them are closed. How can they get married?
8. I have a cat that has 3 kittens: Mopsy, Topsy, and Spot. What is the mother’s name.
Did you figure it out? Here’s the answer:
1. All months have 28 days.
2. Because March has more days than February.
3. A coin.
4. Nowhere, because roosters don’t lay eggs
5. The street.
6. It came out wet.
7. They’re already married.
8. There’s no question mark here because it’s a statement. The mother’s name is What.
Did you get it right? Did you have a wrong initial answer?