1. A snail falls down a 5-meter pit. How many days will it take to get out if it advances 3 meters during the day and slides back 2 meters during the night?
2. A special offer allows you to exchange two popsicle sticks for one ice cream. Peter has 20 sticks. How many times can Peter have his free ice cream?
3. Every day, the number of lily pads in a pond doubles. If the pond is completely full by the 30th day, on which day was it half full?
4.If you change the order of the numbers in my cousin’s current
age, you’ll get her age for next year, but doubled.
How old is she?
Can you find all the answers, if you can not find them all, check the answer below:…
1.Three days. On the 1st day, 3m up and 2m down = 1m. On the 2nd day, 3m up and 2m down = 1m
(plus 1m from the 1st day). On the 3rd day, it travels a further 3m up and makes it to freedom.
2. Peter can have it 19 times. Keep in mind that Peter gets one more stick every time he exchanges two sticks for one ice cream.
3. The pond is half-full the day before it’s completely full, therefore the answer is the 29th.
4. If 2 and 5 change places,
you’ll get 52. My cousin turns 26 next year, and if that number is doubled, you get 52.
See more: Can You Solve This Fish Math Riddle In Less Than One Minutes?
Feeling tired? Do you need a little brain boost? So move your thoughts and try to answer this puzzle in less than a minute! The answer is at the end of the article.
If you think the answer is 1, then you’re wrong! We’ll tell you
First, fish live underwater so they can’t drown!
Second, they’re in a tank so it’s impossible for them to escape by swimming away.
And third, even if they die they’re still in the tank!
So the correct answer is 10! All of the fish are still in the tank. Did you get it right?