We love a good riddle – it gets your brain working and is the perfect midday distraction! We have collected a series of mind-bending questions to test your brainteaser skills! Challenge yourself and see if you can figure it out.
1. What has 4 letters, occasionally has 12 letters, always has 6 letters, but never has 5 letters.
2. Lose me once I’ll come back stronger, lose me twice I’ll leave forever, what am I?
3. A man is alone in his house washing dishes. When he looks down, there are more glasses in the sink than there were before. How?
4. As a stone inside a tree, I’ll help your words outlive thee. But if you push me as I stand, the more I move the less I am.
5. What is a fruit that you can take away the first letter of and it becomes a crime, you can take away the first 2 letters and it becomes an animal, and when you take away the first and last letters it becomes a form of music?
6. If you throw me out the window, you’ll leave a grieving wife. But leave me in the middle of the door, And you might just save a life. What am I?
7. I am clean when I’m black, dirty when I’m white. What am I?
1. “What” — 4 letters, “Occasionally” — 12 letters, “Always” — 6 letters, “Never” — 5 letters.
2. A tooth.
3. His glasses fell into the sink when he looked down.
4. A pencil.
5. A grape.
6. The letter “n”.