1. If an electric train is moving towards east at 60 miles an hour and there is the strong westerly wind, which way does the smoke from the train drift?
2. Beth’s mother has three daughters. One is called Lara, the other one is Sara. What is the name of the third daughter?
3. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can, to only have it come back to you, even if it doesn’t bounce off anything?
4. I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?
5. A boy fell off a 30-meter ladder but did not get hurt. Why not?
6 What word looks the same backward and upside down?
7. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
8. What never asks questions but is often answered?
9. What does this mean? I RIGHT I
10. Imagine you are in a room-filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?
If you can find all the answers you are a genius, and, if you can not find them, check the answer below. Don’t forget to challenge your friend:
1. Ans. An electric train doesn’t emit smoke.
2. Ans. Beth
3. Ans. Throw the ball straight up in the air
4. Ans. Seven (take away the ‘s’ and it becomes ‘even’)
5. Ans. He fell off the bottom step.
6. Ans. SWIMS
7. Ans. Your name
8. Ans. A doorbell
9. Ans. Right between the eyes
10. Ans. Right between the eyes
Only People With IQs Of 130+ Can Pass This Insane Viral Math Puzzle
This is a topic of interpretation, the puzzle could have many possible answers, but so far we have two possible solutions. This will look hard at first, but the solutions explain it all step by step.
Above is a math problem which you need to solve, however, there are two possible solutions both which are illustrated below. First, try and get your head around the first solution before attempting the next one.
Solution 1 explained:
Most agree that 1 + 4 = 5.
In the next line, add 2 + 5 to the sum of 5 in the equation above. Total = 12
Next, apply the same formula: 3 + 6 = 9, then add the 9 to the sum in the equation above (12). Total = 21.
The last step is to take the 8 + 11= 19 and add it to the sum of the previous problem (21). Total = 40.
Try again for the second solution!
Solution 2 explained:
The obvious truth is: 1 + 4 = 5. But you could also reach 5 by adding 1 to 4 times 1.
In the same fashion, with the second line, 2 + 2(5) = 12.
And the next line: 3 + 3(6) = 21.
Using this method to solve the problem, 8 + 8 x 11 = 96.
Which answer did you get? 40 or 96?