1. The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. The right person gives you these things because they love you.
2. I’ve been in love a couple times, but you never know if it’s truly the one until you meet the right person.
3. It’s better to spend years finding the right person than to spend your whole life with the wrong person. –
4. There is nothing sweeter than finding the right person to love and cherish and to share your hopes and dreams with.
5. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.Loving someone is taking a constant risk with your emotions. When you find the right person,the one you know you want to be with, that person becomes worth the risk.
6. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.
7. Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking.
8. If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.
9. Never be afraid to let people go if they’re not right; often that’s the only way you can make room for the right person.
10. The past is no more and the future is not yet. The only right person is one who lives moment to moment, whose arrow is directed to the moment, who is always here and now; wherever he is, his whole consciousness, his whole being, is involved in the reality of here and in the reality of now.
11. It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.
12. Sometimes we get our hearts broken, only to have the right person come along to mend them.
13. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
14. In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.
15. However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the “right” person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside.