1. Grandparents love to spoil their grandkids.
2. Watching children you love grow up is one of life’s most beautiful blessings.
3. The wonderful emotions grandkids raise in their grandparents is incomparable.
4. The love of a grandchild can change your world forever.
5. Grandkids symbolize a family’s enduring love.
6. If you’re lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can.” Regina Brett
7. “I feel like my grandparents and parents gave me a tremendous amount. And if I can pass some of that on, then I’ll be very happy.” Caroline Kennedy
8. No one … who has not known that inestimable privilege can possibly realise what good fortune it is to grow up in a home where there are grandparents.” Suzanne La Follette
9. “Unconditional positive regard is rarely given by anyone except a grandparent.” Author Unknown
10. “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” Alex Haley
11. “Grandparents make the world … a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer.” Author Unknown
12. “Grandma and Grandpa, tell me a story and snuggle me with your love. When I’m in your arms, the world seems small and we’re blessed by the heavens above.” Laura Spiess
13. “Grandparents make the world … a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer. Author Unknown
14. “Grandmas and grandpas are grand-angels.” Terri Guillemets
15. “Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.” Author Unknown
16. “A grandmother is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television.” Author Unknown
17. “We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me.” Phyllis Theroux
18. “You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.” Proverb
19. “Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future.” Helen Ketchum