If you have been in love, you know that it’s not an easy feeling to put into word. Thankfully, some of our favourite actors, authors, and musicians have done the hard work for us. Let’s us show you these quote to you. It’s feeling when you fall in love.
You’re loved <3
1. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
2. The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
3. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily.
4. Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
5. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.
6. In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it.
—Juan Pablo Galavis
7. First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.
8. Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
9. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
10. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.
—Catherynne M. Valente
11. The saddest thing about falling in love is that sooner or later something will go wrong.
12. Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch you.
13. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.
14. Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart – when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything.
15. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.
16. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to.
17. If you’re afraid of getting hurt and feeling severe pain, then avoid falling in love.
18. One morning, about four o’clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, ‘Why am I out on the highway this time of night?’ I was miserable, and it all came to me: ‘I’m falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. I can’t fall in love with this man, but it’s just like a ring of fire.
—June Carter Cash
19. Each day my love grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before.
20. I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.