1. Stay away from people who make you feel like you are wasting their time. Paulo CoelhoIf
2. If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own. Charlotte Brontë
3. My experience is that the teachers we need most are the people we’re living with right now. Byron Katie
4. The most amazing friends – the ones who make life worth living – tend to be the ones who defy convention. Shane Parrish
5. People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway. Mother Teresa
6. Love isn’t about finding the perfect person, it’s about seeing an imperfect person, perfectly.
― Sam Keen
7. True love is, when everything in the world is going wrong, all you have to do is look at that special person and suddenly, everything in the world is right again!
8. Love is a hidden fire, a pleasant sore, a delicious poison, a delectable pain, an agreeable torment, a sweet and throbbing wound, a gentle death.
― Fernando de Pujas
9. There is a courtesy of the heart; it is allied to love. From it springs the purest courtesy in the outward behavior.
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
10. It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”