1. You’re constantly over or underreacting to the things that are happening around you.
When things happen around you, you cannot react properly. Either you are not as excited as you should be, or you are overwhelmed when it comes to negative things. It’s a red flag that you should never ignore, especially if you stand out from the norm to a large extent.
2. Your mind will not allow itself to clear no matter how hard you try.
When we need some kind of healing, it can be difficult for our thoughts to come out properly. Instead of having a clear mind, we have a lot of stress in our beings. This creates inner chaos and does not let our inner energies flow properly.
3. You feel very out of place where you are in the present moment.
Many of us feel that we are no longer at home in our bodies when we urgently need to be healed. You feel like you’re not where you should be right now and it’s pretty awful for a number of reasons. This stuff can be pretty overwhelming.
4. You feel drained all the time for no apparent reason.
The more exhausted you feel, the more it should be obvious that you need some kind of healing. We do not go through such things without reason. Of course, you may not be able to say why, but there is a gift left.
5. You feel like you’re losing control within your own life.
The more it progresses, the more you will get out of control. By working to relax your mind and restore your own energies, you can regain that feeling of control. At the end of the day, you have to give up the things you can’t change, and if you don’t, let yourself build too much.
6. You find that focusing on the positive things in life is extremely hard.
When we need healing, our thoughts move to a negative place. It is something that you have to fight a lot with and that you cannot escape without healing. While healing at this level does not make things go away completely and there may be other factors, it does improve things a bit by getting to know each other better. The more you heal, the more positive your attitude will be.
7. You find yourself turning to ‘bad habits’ to feel better.
When you need healing, there are several things you can do to help yourself cope. While this is not a healthy outlet, it is something that many people do. It can be as dangerous as addiction or so simple that you indulge a little more at night before going to bed.