1. You see firsthand the way strong men treat strong women.
2. You’ve always been able to believe in yourself, because someone else believed in you first.
3. You’ve witnessed that “strength” doesn’t mean being hardened—that strength doesn’t diminish your ability to be kind, caring, and gentle.
4. You’re not intimidated by challenges because they inspire you.
5. You’re not afraid to stand up for others and most importantly, yourself.
6. You learn the power of forgiveness.
7. You absolutely never throw in the towel and give up.
8. You know that you always have people who have your back, and how to be the same for them.
9. You never, ever settle.
10. You have a best friend like no other.