Be thankful for today, because, in one moment, your entire life could change.
Looking for the best quotes about being thankful? We’ve compiled a list of top 60 “be thankful” quotes and thankfulness sayings.
1. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” – Tecumseh
2. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” – W. Clement Stone
3. “Every morning, I wake up and think about 10 different things I’m thankful for, and I continue to spread that love throughout the day, always visualizing, meditating, and growing.” – Shameik Moore
4. “It’s important you stay professional and keep working, and I’m thankful for everything that’s happened to me.” – Dele Alli
5. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” – Roy T. Bennett
6. “Never take anything for granted.” – Benjamin Disraeli
7. “He enjoys much who is thankful for little.” – Thomas Secker
8. “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.” – Reba McEntire
9. “We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning.” – Albert Barnes
10. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” – Henry Ward Beecher
11. “When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity.” – Elie Wiesel
12. “The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low.” – Richard Carlson
13. “I’m thankful to be breathing, on this side of the grass. Whatever comes, comes.” – Ron Perlman
14. “I’ve started to look at life differently. When you’re thanking God for every little you – every meal, every time you wake up, every time you take a sip of water – you can’t help but be more thankful for life itself, for the unlikely and miraculous fact that you exist at all.” – A.J. Jacobs