It’s very likely that you are powerfully reminded each day that people who have no respect for others make the world a lot less peaceful. They treat others miserable and may even be the source of unhappiness for many other people. we’ve created a powerful list of respect quotes. It is a reminder of the importance to treat others kindly and with respect.
1. Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.
2. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
3. If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
4. That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
5. Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
6. He that respects himself is safe from others; he wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.
7. Respect is an invention of people who want to cover up the empty place where love should be.
8. This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible value to him.
9. Tolerance implies a respect for another person, not because he is wrong or even because he is right, but because he is human.
10. Respect commands itself and it can neither be given nor withheld when it is due.
11. You can demand courtesy but you have to earn respect.
12. If we can respect the divine within us, if we can treat it with dignity, then we can respect others around us.
13. Respect begins with this attitude: I acknowledge that you are a creature of extreme worth.
14. People crave for more respect than love, because they expect love only from few people but they want respect from everyone.