Sometimes, lessons in fake friends quotes are learned the hard way. The world is packed with a lot of fake faces who pretend to look real at all costs, but in actual, they are not real. Fake people can be hard to spot.
1. Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.
2. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back. – Michael Bassey Johnson
3. Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour but True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but they are always there. – Habeeb Akande
4. An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies. – Vandi Tanko
5. A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines. – Benjamin Franklin
6. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention. tweet
6. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies. – Israelmore Ayivor
7. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. –
8. Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smiles at you is your best friend. – Kemmy Nola
9. False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. – Richard Burton
10. Stay real. stay loyal or stay away from me.
11. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
12. Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.
13. If you’re talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours.
14. My name must taste good ’cause it’s always in your mouth.
15. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.
16. Fake people don’t surprise me anymore, real people do.
17. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them.