8 TRUTHS OF LIFE:
Truth no 1 : Nobody is real in this world except Mother..
Truth no. 2 : A poor person has no friends..
Truth no. 3 : People do not like good thoughts they like good looks..
Truth no 4 : People respect the money not the person..
Truth no 5 : The person you love the most, will hurt you the most !!!
Truth no 6 : Truth is Simple, But, The Moment YOU try to Explain it… It Becomes Difficult”
Truth no 7 : When you are happy you enjoy the music”, but “when you are sad, you understand the lyrics”.
Truth no 8 : IN LIFE Two things define you “Your patience” when you have nothing… & “Your attitude” when you have everything..
See more: 8 Things That Are Truly a Waste Of Your Time But You Don’t Know
Someone asked what we should stop doing. The answer can be summarized in the following 8 things that are truly a waste of your time:
1. Watching TV. I stopped watching television in 2007. I was a couch potato and would watch it for up to 8 hours per day.
2. Being in a relationship with someone so that you’re not bored or lonely. Self-explanatory.
3. Trying to solve everyone’s problems.
4. Trying to win every conversation that you have with people.
5. Doing something just because it allegedly makes your mother, father, grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousin or siblings happy. But you hate it and it makes you feel miserable.
6. Constantly complaining about something that you could have already changed.
7. Creating fake problems so that you don’t have to deal with your real problems.
8. Trying to make someone love you when they are not interested in you.