Never regret being a good person, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.
Do you wonder about the depth of your heart? Do you let your heart lead the way, or do you usually let your head make the decisions for you? Have you encountered situations whereby your mind told you one thing but your heart said otherwise?
Do you feel happier when you follow your heart? Do you let your heart take you down a path where your mind would be against?
If you are one who wants to follow your heart but is fearful of the risks you’ll be taking, I hope this series of heart quotes will shed some light on the wisdom of your heart…
1. A flower without a stem is beauty waiting to die. A heart without love is a tear waiting to cry.
— Octavio Paz
2. A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.
— Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
3. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love.
— Mother Teresa
4. A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.
— Washington Irving
5. A person’s world is only as big as their heart.
— Tanya A. Moore
6. All paths lead nowhere, so it is important to choose a path that has a heart.
— Carlos Castaneda
7. And you would accept the seasons of your heart just as you have always accepted that seasons pass over your fields and you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.
— Kahlil Gibran
8. Beware what you set your heart upon, for it surely shall be yours.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Each one sees what he carries in his heart.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
10. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
11. Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
— Mevlana Rumi
12. Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower.
— Shigenori Kameoka
13. Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.
— Author Unknown
14. Go to your bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know.
— William Shakespeare
15. He who cherishes a beautiful vision, a lofty ideal in his heart, will one day realize it.
— James Allen
16. I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
— Robert Tizon
17. If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing.
— Marc Chagall
18. If wrinkles must be written upon our brow, let them not be written upon the heart; the spirit should not grow old.
— James A. Garfield
19. If your head tells you one thing, and your heart tells you another, before you do anything, you should first decide whether you have a better head or a better heart.
— Marilyn Vos Savant
20. In a full heart, there is room for everything, and in an empty heart, there is room for nothing.
— Antonio Porchia