Morning is God’s way of saying one more time, go make a difference, touch a heart, encourage a mind, inspire a soul and enjoy the day.
1. God is love. God proved His love not by His need of us, but by His giving to us. T. D. Jakes, Hope for Every Moment
2. Man has to start with something and then develop it – he cannot ever make anything from nothing, only God can do that and call forth the creation. Margaret Weston, How Do I Know God?
3. …..the world may be tilted toward the rich
and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. Philip Yancey
4. “When you decide to spend time with God in prayer and studying His word, patience and energy are paramount here as well.” Pauline Creeden, 101 Faith Notes
5. Yet as I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. Philip Yancey
6. There is nothing you could ever do that would change the way God feels about you. John Burke, Imagine Heaven Devotional
7. It is good for us to meditate on His greatness, knowing that we will never fully understand Him.
8. A high view of God and a low view of man affects how a church views salvation, not principally for the sake of man, but for the glory of God. Jeffrey D. Johnson, The Church: Why Bother?
9. So at least let me briefly state that the Bible is not man’s best thoughts about God, but rather-and there is ample evidence-the Bible is, in fact, God’s thoughts on paper. Michael Fabarez, Raising Men, Not Boys Quotes About God’s Word The Bible
10. Many people forget – or don’t even know – that our God is also the magnificent Creator of marriage. June Hunt, Marriage: To Have and to Hold
11. Value what you have and who you are. God didn’t make you purely to receive and experience problems. Faith Starr, Stop Self-Sabotaging and Shift your Paradigm to Success
12. The connection you share with Father God matters more than any other relationship you have. Tasha K Douglas, My Beautiful Daughter
13. God knows your heart and is not concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. Jeanette Duby, Bridge to Grace
14. “The ‘otherness’ of God is mind-boggling. It is incomprehensible for us. He is so unlike us that it should inspire wonder and awe – and yet He became like us to rescue our souls. It is good for us to meditate on His greatness, knowing that we will never fully understand Him.” Michael Garland, The Lifted Veil
15. I think God puts ideas of desire, faith, love, joy, and peace in the subconscious mind, even if they sometimes get trampled on by those negative thoughts of fear, pride, jealousy, greed or hate. Richard Massafra, The Invisible Marriage Counselor
16. “He is the same God, yesterday, today, and forever. He is our heavenly Father who is merciful, kind, and full of compassion.” Vincent KMC, One Book: Where Do We Go From Here?
17. “Whether it is the big picture of God that is distorted or little tidbits of Him that have been twisted over the years, we need to make sure our definition of God is in line with Scripture.” Michelle Lynn Brown, The Trampled Rose
18. Don’t blame God for the suffering in this world! Blame human beings for personally choosing the path leading to heartache and sorrow. Robert H. Schuller
19. “God allows rejection to come into our lives so that we may have the painful privilege of sharing in the fellowship of Christ’s sufferings.” Frank Viola, God’s Favorite Place on Earth
20. People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God. Jesus, Matthew 4:4
21. God’s word is tailor-made for gray-slush days. It sends a beam of light through the fog. It signals safety when we fear we’ll never make it through. Charles R. Swindoll, Great Attitudes for Graduates!
22. Every Christian would agree that a man’s spiritual health is exactly proportional to his love for God. C. S. Lewis, Preparing for Easter
23. If we could understand how near God is to us, and how easy it is to “practice His Presence” how different our lives would be! It seems that we are too busy doing things FOR Him, to do things WITH Him. James W. Goll, The Lost Art of Practicing His Presence
24. Even though God gave mankind through the power of choice the ability to apply and accept wisdom and knowledge, He also gave us the choice of whether to accept His ways along with wisdom and knowledge. Carol Bright, Determined Means
25. Do not be thinking of how little you have to bring God, but of how much He wants to give you. Andrew Murray, Lord, Teach Us To Pray
26. Be the light to the world that God created you to be. Show the world Jesus’ love in every action you take, and every word you speak. Nicole L Rivera, Finding Unauthorized Faith in Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone
27. But when our Lord shed his blood on the cross, He did not cry vengeance!! Instead, He cried: “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing” (Luke 23: 34). Mathew Sunny, The Blessed Christian Walk