The difference between true friends and fake friends can make a world of a difference in your life. True riends always love you and help you when you’re in trouble but your fake friends will takk behind your back.
1. Here are some quotes help you realize fake friends and treasure your true friend. A must read.
2. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
3. We fear our enemy but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back.
Mufti Ismail Menk
4. Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.
5. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
Michael Bassey Johnson
6. I despise the rituals of fake friendship. I wish we could just claw each other’s eyes out and call it a day; instead we put on huge radiant smiles and spout compliments until our teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all.
7. Be very careful of who you share your problem with, remember that not every friend that smile at you is your best friend.
8. It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight inch blade in your back when you turn around.
9. A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.
10. An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake.
11. Time alone can prove the worth of friendship. As time goes by we lose the the false ones and keep the best. True friends stay when all the rest are gone.
12. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
13. False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.
14. A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
15. Most people want to see you to do better, but not doing better than them.
16. An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.