Let your cousins know just how much you appreciate them. Here are 24 of the best cousin quotes to inspire them today:
1. Never underestimate the power of a cousin.
2. Cousins by blood, friends by choice. – Darlene Shaw
3. Your family is the best team you could ever have.
Your family is the best team you could ever have.
4. Cousins are Sisters you never had. – Reah Glowstorl
5. I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
6. Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.
7. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
8. Cousins are friends that will love you forever. – Constance Richards
9. Our roots say we’re cousins. Our hearts say we’re friends.
Our roots say we’re cousins. Our hearts say we’re friends.
10. Cousins, because parents couldn’t handle us as sisters.
11. In my cousin, I find a second self. – Isabel Norton
12. Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.
13. Nobody will understand the craziness of your family better than your cousins.
14. Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, Special friends from the same family tree.
Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, Special friends from the same family tree.
15. At Christmas, Cousins are the presents under the tree. – Karen Decourcey
16. Within our family, there was no such thing as a person who did not matter. Second cousins thrice removed mattered. – Shirley Abbott
17. You are better than unicorns and sparkles combined.
18. Surround yourself with people who get you
19. Yes, we’re aware of how obnoxious we are when we are together. No, we don’t care.
20. Cousins? Nah, we’re best friends.
21. A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C. Garretty
22. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together. – Woodrow Wilson
23. Cousins are people that are ready-made friends, you have laughs with them and remember good times from a young age, you have fights with them but you always know you love each other, they are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause they’re all pieced together as one. – Courtney Cox
24. Happiness is having crazy cousins.