When empaths meet inauthentic people, they often shut down as a form of protecting themselves. Those that aren’t emanating truthful vibes may put empaths on high alert.
An Empath Can’t Stand Inauthentic People Because:
– They make up stories to attract the attention of others.
– They praise others, but they do not really think that way.
– They hide their true personality by creating a new one, fearing that their true personality won’t be accepted.
– They feel anxious and painful because of their emotionally difficult childhood, but actually, play the role of tough guys.
– They are full of anger and hatred but do their best to convince others otherwise.
– They desperately strive for the love of everyone by acting overly nice to be admired.
Here Is Also the Reaction of an Empath When They Are Around Inauthentic People:
– Although these people don’t do anything to offend or hurt empathic people, an empath will try to avoid their presence.
– If an empath spends more than one hour with these people, they may feel emotionally exhausted.
– Sometimes, an empath can become speechless. Moreover, their words may seem lost as well as their sentences may not want to come out of their mouth.
– An empath can feel helpless when they are surrounded by these people.
– An empath can have a terrible feeling in the stomach that disappears until that person leaves.
Some empaths feel bad around inauthentic people since they’re picking up the trait that they want to avoid as well as dislike about themselves.
It is important to understand that everyone has been in a situation where they must look happy, although they felt depressed or sad. Also, everyone pretends that they loved their job, even though they were deeply hated inside.
But, the truth is that some people play this role on a daily basis.
Being fake may help you get through a difficult situation, but living it on a daily basis isn’t good. Keep in mind that being fake won’t make you happy or complete.
In fact, not knowing who you are can make you unhappy. Hiding the real you from other people without knowing the exact reason and being inauthentic can lead to a lot of pain.