Life can be hard. Work can get stressful, your health can go downhill, and relationships can become frustrating. But despite all of these challenges, you can still find a way to live the positive life you deserve.
25 AWESOME TIPS FOR BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful for what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a happier life…!!!!
109-Year-Old Woman Said Secret To Long Life Is Avoiding Men
Set aside your daily glass of red wine or put down those weights. There is a new secret to longevity, and it’s not one you would expect!
Not everyone lives to be 109-years-old, but Jessie Gallan did. The Scotland native shared her tips for longevity, and said the key to maintaining a long and healthy life is to avoid men!
“If I’m the oldest person in the world, that’s alright. I can’t help it!”
Jessie Gallan started every day with a bowl of porridge and spent her time at the nursing home exercising and socializing with her girlfriends. The caretakers at the Aberdeen senior citizen home were amazed by her energy and zest for life, which started at a very young age for Jessie.
She was born and raised on a farm and spent her life milking cows and working in the service sector. Having never married, Jessie understood the value of being alone and an independent woman.
But Jessie didn’t remain unmarried because she never found the right man, quite the opposite!
In 2015, Jessie told the Daily Mail, “My secret to a long life has been staying away from men. They’re just more trouble than they’re worth. I also made sure that I got plenty of exercise, eat a nice warm bowl of porridge every morning and have never gotten married. I always worked hard and seldom would I ever take a holiday. I left home when I was 13 and began a job milking cows. I always had good jobs with very nice people. It’s amazing to see how completely different the world is now from the one I grew up in.”
Jessie became Scotland’s oldest woman after the death of Glasgow native Clare Dawson in June 2013 at the age of 109. When she celebrated her own 109th birthday, the house manager of her retirement home said birthday wishes came flooding in from every corner of the globe. She was going viral!
But Jessie remained humble despite all the attention and her impressive achievement.
To hear more about Jessie’s amazing life, watch the video below!
Jessie passed away peacefully in her bed at the age of 109 surrounded by her family, but her advice continues to impact everyone who hears about her wonderful story.
Are men really more trouble than they’re worth? Let us know by showing your friends and family this article!