If you’re a grown up and allow life to carry you like a feather in the wind, being busy all the time, remember there is someone that’s doing almost nothing all day other than waiting for your call: Your grandmother… If you’re lucky enough to have her still. If you don’t, the memory of her, the things she taught you, can help you overcome pains and obstacles.
Grandmothers are amazing beings who love, who protects, who understand, wise people who should never die. Keep her in your memory, and she’ll always be with you.
1. Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.
2. There’s no place like home except Grandma’s.
There’s no place like home except Grandma’s. #quotes #grandma #grandmother
3. A house needs a grandma in it. – Louisa May Alcott
4. Grandmother – a wonderful mother with lots of practice.
5. All grandmothers are made of gold, but mine sparkles.
6. As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother. – Prince William
7. The real miracle of life occurs when your child’s child is born.
8. A grandmother is one of those rare individuals who you may always depend on.
9. When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window. – Ogden Nash
When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window. – Ogden Nash #quotes #grandma #grandmother
10. Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild. – Welsh Proverb
11. I have a guardian angel in Heaven. I call her Grandma.
12. Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric. – Pam Brown
13. A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do. – Lois Wyse
14. Grandmothers are wonderful ladies who always seem to place others in front of themselves.
15. A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. – Barbara Cage
16. Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future. – Helen Ketchum
17. Parent-child relationships are complex. Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.- Janet Lanese
18. Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete. – Marcy Demaree
Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete. – Marcy
19. On a deeper note, being a grandmother provides you with an opportunity to help your grandchild gain a sense of who he or she really is. – Deborah Williams
20. If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first. – Lois Wyse
21. Being a mother and grandmother, my maternal instinct made me want to do for my associates what every mother wants to do for her children – what’s best for them. – Mary Kay Ash
22. Your sons weren’t made to like you. That’s what grandchildren are for. – Jane Smiley
23. A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend. – Rachel – Appleton
24. My Grandmother was always encouraging me to set goals and work hard to achieve them. She would tell me not to be a follower and not to set limits on what I could achieve. She truly believed that there were no limits that you could achieve whatever you wanted. – Catherine Pulsifer