We are modern women.
We love being independent and making our own choices. And while we don’t need a man to make our lives worthwhile, that doesn’t mean we don’t want one.
It just means we are far more careful and specific about the men we want to be with.
We are no longer satisfied with just any boy. We want a real man.
The problem is, in this wonderful new modern world we live in, well, it can be hard to find a true man. So here are 15 inspirational quotes to help you tell if your man is a great man.
1. “You spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather
2. “A real man won’t date the most beautiful girl in the world – he’ll date the girl that makes his world beautiful.” – Anonymous
3. “The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be.” -Elbert Hubbard
4. “No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.” – Unknown
5. “A good boyfriend loves his girl with all heart. He isn’t afraid to point to his girl in front of his friends and say: That’s my baby.” – Anonymous
6. “A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.” – Anonymous
7. “Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.” – Chuck Norris
8. “The first step to be a good man is this: You must deeply feel the burden of the stones some else [is] carrying.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
9. “A good boyfriend can’t fix all of your problems, but he can promise you that you won’t have to face them alone.” – Anonymous
10. “A good man will want you to shine. He wants you to be your amazing self. A good man loves to show off his happy, intelligent, amazing, powerful woman.” – Anastasia Netri
11. “A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.” – President John F. Kennedy
12. “One can know a man from his laugh, and if you like a man’s laugh before you know anything of him, you may confidently say that he is a good man.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
13. “Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for another woman because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.” – Anonymous
14. “A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.” – Sallust
15. “Being a good husband is like being a good stand-up comic: you need ten years before you can even call yourself a beginner.” – Jerry Seinfeld