This is dedicated to my mother, stepmother, sister, and grandma. The 4 women that has made me who I am. Wiped my tears when I was sad, laughed with me when I was happy. Celebrated my victories, mourned my losses. And above all, loved me for me. Day in and day out, without ever complaining. I wouldn’t be here without you 4 strong strong women.
1. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
2. A strong woman stands up for herself. Stronger women stand up for everyone.
3. I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. – Madonna
4. A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow as abundantly as her laughter. A strong woman is both soft and powerful, she is both practical and spiritual. A strong woman in her essence a gift to the world.
5. She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world.
6. She promised to keep better things for herself, so she sought out those things and never looked back.
7. She is strong, but not in the ways most people think. She loves more than she’ll ever get back and she knows it, and yet she loves anyway. – JMStorm
8. She was a wild one. Always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on. – Kaitlin Foster
9. Yes shes knows pain, but she is strength. Her heart knows no other way. – A.R. Asher
10. The world needs strong women who will lift and build others. Who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Woman of indomitable will. – Amy Tenney
11. Here’s to strong women. May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them. – Stacey Bendet
12. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help and brave enough to ask for it.
13. She’s a badass with a good heart. Soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She’s the type of women you go to war beside, the type of woman you marry. – R.h. Sin