1. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
2. Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away.
3. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
4. When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun, every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
5. All you need is love.
6. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
7. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it’ll always get you the right ones.
8. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
9. We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
10. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.
11. You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
12. It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love.
13. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.
14. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
15. When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind.